Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Scrambled Eggs All Over My Face

Mystic Lake Mama and Daddy enjoyed watching Frasier (starring Kelsey Grammer) a few years ago.  These photos reminded them of the television show's theme song.  Lyrics at the bottom of the page.






Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin',
Tossed salad and scrambled eggs
Oh My
Mercy
And maybe I seem a bit confused,
Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
They're callin' again. 
each show had an alternate ending
Good night, Seattle, we love you.   OR
What is a boy to do. Good night.  OR
Frasier has left the building.   Thank You!  OR
Scambled eggs all over my face. What is a boy to do. Goodnight, everybody.
See you next year, we love ya. "

No comments:

Post a Comment