Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stand Up!

MLM came home from work yesterday and noticed that Adam was spending more time on his hands and feet more than his hands and knees.  So I said, "Adam, can you stand up?"  And he did!  Adam practiced for a few minutes before we rolled the cameras.  Ashley tried her balance skills toward the end of the video.  I don't think she's quite ready to stand up just yet.  After we stopped filming, Adam stood up once more, and took a step.  And I'm not making this up because I'm a proud Mommy.  Ana saw it too.  Simply amazing.


4 comments:

  1. Triumphant!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahooooo! He'll be off and running by the end of the week! He knows he's a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG they are ADORABLE!!! I love their smiles and obvious delight and love for each other!!! You guys are so blessed!! xoxo, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Adam! Now it's your turn Ashley, don't let your brother show you up!

    ReplyDelete