Tuesday, August 2, 2016

America's Birthday

As our loyal readers have noticed, Mama took a little bit of a break for a few weeks.  It is summer, after all.  So let's go back to where we left off:  America's birthday bash.

First stop:  Lexington Lions Carnival.  We've been there before and it gets better each year because the kids are able to go on bigger rides.  This year was even more fun because our cousins joined us.  Here's a clip of Adam, Ilya and the famous slide.



Meanwhile, Tate and I relaxed in the shade of a big ol' tree.  It was a very humid day.  As much as I love going to a carnival, I secretly think I got the better end of the deal.





And if that wasn't exciting enough, we all had ice cream for dinner!



Last, but certainly not least, Amanda and I had a chance to catch the fireworks in Lincoln, MA.  It was an outstanding experience!  Below are the two clips I recorded to share with her family.





No comments:

Post a Comment