Friday, March 29, 2019

Four Months

Little Noah isn't so little!  He's four months old.  Favorite activities include the three S's:  smiling, snacking (on his fingers) and sleeping.

Hooray!  Four months!  I get food today!

What's it going to be?  Cake?  Ice cream?  Cookies?

I expect food in my belly.  Not a sticker on my belly.

This must be Mommy's idea of a joke.

Not funny.

I'll play along and smile and maybe I'll get something good!

I can imagine it now.  Handfuls of food!  I can hardly wait!

Yippee dog!  It's almost lunchtime!

I want a handful of potato chips.  What do you want?

No fair!  I don't want to wait for the pediatrician to tell us it's ok!  I'm a healthy kid!

Ooohhh dog.... is this cauliflower behind your ears?

With a special thanks to Andrea for taking these photos!

1 comment: